Do you need help finding a dance class? Let us help. Call 760-438-4947
Carlsbad Performing Arts offers a full schedule of dance classes with a variety of styles for all ages and levels.
New Students: CLICK HERE
to Register. We will contact you once your registration has been received.
Returning Students: CLICK HERE
to be directed to your account.
- $35 Annual Registration Fee per Family
- $55/month for 30 min class
- $65/month for 45 min class
- $68/month for 1 hour/week
- $115/month for 2 hours/week
- $155/month for 3 hours/week
- $185/month for 4 hours/week
- $210/month for 5 hours/week
- $230/month for 6 hours/week
- $250/month for 7 hours/week
- $270/month for 8 hours/week
- $285/month for 9 hours/week
- $300/month for 10 hours/week
- $15 per additional hour
- $20 drop-in rate
An annual registration fee per student is due at the time of new student enrollment. Please Note there is only one registration fee per family. If a student takes a break of 30 days or more there a $25 re-enrollment fee will be assessed to your account.
- September - December: Registration fee is $35.00
- January - August: Registration fee is $20.00
- If students drop for more than a month, they will be required to pay a re-enrollment fee of $ 15.00. Participants/ Parents are responsible for notifying the office of any change of information (address, credit card, phone number, etc.) Registration payments are non-refundable.
Tuition is paid on a monthly basis in advance, is due by the 1st of the month and delinquent after the 7th. A $20.00 late fee will be automatically assessed for tuition received in our office after the 7th of the month. (No Exceptions) CPAA does not send monthly bills but will send general tuition reminders. If you are not receiving a reminder please notify the front desk. It is the participant's /parent's responsibility to ensure payments are received. Methods of payment accepted are cash, checks, and credit cards. If tuition is not paid in full by the 7th of the month, students will not be allowed to participate in class until all fees (including late fees) are paid in full. If a student's account is more than 30 days past due, they will be dropped from their class(es) and may lose their spot in class. Students are not permitted to re-register until their account is current. To participate in any studio functions including performances, students must not have any past due tuition or charges. Checks returned to the studio for insufficient funds will be charged a $25.00 service fee.